Ramage 1 dzień
DAG 1 dzień
Searg_Kowal 1 dzień
Longinus 2 dni
Wojownik 4 dni
Akford 5 dni
Bananek 1 tydzień
Miler41 1 tydzień
Godziny gry w Dzi... Puchar Polski WB ...
Co si? dzieje? New season
Sojusz Ukrainy z ... WFaS Patch!
Ogˇlna sytuacja n... Euro 2016 - Zabaw...
Ktˇry komputer le... Co powiecie na te...
Dla graczy NW Supremacja
Karta graficzna d... ChK szuka przeciw...
Wiadomo?ci ala Onet Promocja na gearb...
Zobacz temat
Dzikie Pola » Hyde park » Hyde Park
 Drukuj temat
WFaS Patch!
MadeInBrazil
Hello everybody.

Me, Aldarith von Kriplespac (Spelu) , Knife Runner (and some his modder friends) , Referee, Luther and Agyptian and an upcoming codder started to work on a possible WFaS Patch based on a thread made by Ncromancien in the far 2013 ( Source https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,284103.0.html) and , we would like to add a new faction , Scottish one. Knife and Agyptian made already some researches about that and they're working on it . We're also planning to add something like "class limit" (same like in Warband on IG_Battlegrounds).We already implemented a new audio system and changed the old sounds .We're gonna fix the known glitches and redifine the textures. I contacted the publishers of WFaS and Carribean , Snowbirds, and they said they're up to publish it as soon as it's ready through TW assistance (Captain Lust of TW). Knife Runner gained the help of Gamestar as well. Whoever is interested in helping us is welcomed. The Steam group we're working on is that one http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WfasPstch where you can see every step of the patch. To be invited in the group just add :

[TDA]MadeInBrazil http://steamcommunity.com/id/iDGLittle/
Aldarith von Kriplespac http://steamcommunity.com/id/NOTRADERS/
?[Knţfe_RűnnerIWDP]« http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090874871/
Agyptian http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079364924

Cheers ...
Brazil <3

Zag?oba poleca
Dodany dnia 23-10-2020 01:10

Post├│w: n^x
Data rejestracji: Zawsze

Sklepy Internetowe na zamˇwienie
IP:  
Jogurcik
I hope everything will be alright. Good luck. I hope that soon you putting it into the game.
"W 1968 wystarczy?o kilka Mhz ?eby pos?a? rakiete na ksi??yc, teraz potrzeba pentium 4 3.0 Ghz ?eby odpali? Viste..."

"89% graczy uwa?a ?e najwa?niejsza jest grafika je?li nale?ysz do tych 11% wklej to do podpisu."

https://www.youtu...2kVH7EUwgw

Marth
Too late to patch this ruined game now. Back 3 years ago it would've been more appropriate but now it's just not worth the effort.

Also if you're gonna add a new faction, add Hungary, not Scotland. At least it'd fit into the timeline and the territory too.

The devs and the players ****ed the game and I don't think any TW admin would bother with it anymore. I mean you can try but it's not worth it.
They might win the battle, but they already lost the war.

Hoandu SpArTAcUS
At least a nice try. Wish you good luck!
DarkAlliance YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtu...ZAO7U-7aLw

The Dark Alliance!

Sbo_SpArTAcUS 7 : 2 _WQ_Robin

MadeInBrazil
Thanks Sparta Pokazuje j?zyk

@Marth
Well why nobody tried it then ? Also we prefer Scotland U?miech

Marth
MadeInBrazil napisa?(a):

Thanks Sparta Pokazuje j?zyk

@Marth
Well why nobody tried it then ? Also we prefer Scotland U?miech

You just quoted Ncro's original thread, meaning that he tried it. I tried it myself too but the developers were careless.

Also, Scotland does not fit into the world of WFaS. You should check out Csatßdi's Visual And Historical Mod for WFaS, he's got all the right texture files made for the Kingdom of Hungary.

I mean I originally chose WFaS over Warband cause I thought Hungary was going to be in it.

But I'm sure that by the time this patch gets released (if it gets released), Bannerlord will be out, laughing into your faces. Pointless work.

Hrabia Dominique
Lol, why Hungary should be in WFaS world?
https://pl.wiktio..._polski.29 <----- Zanim przeczytasz mˇj post, wpierw zapoznaj si? z tym. (zalecane dla 3/4 sceny)

MadeInBrazil
+1 Dominique xD

Marth
Hrabia Dominique napisa?(a):

Lol, why Hungary should be in WFaS world?

It's historically accurate to put Hungary, or at least Transylvania into the WFaS world. I mean look, if you make a WFaS patch with the goal of adding a new faction, you need to add the new faction in Singleplayer as well. And I don't think you could place Scotland into the current WFaS Singleplayer map, it just wouldn't fit in.

Transylvania was a major political power in Eastern Europe at the time of the Deluge, been at war with the Cossacks and the Tartars and even helped the Polish fight against the invading forces. Study your own history damnit. Plus, both Transylvania and Hungary had the same Late Renaissance cultural period of time that the Polish had at the time. So geographically, historically, strategically, culturally and loyally to the Deluge story, Transyvlania and/or Hungary definitely fits in more that any other country you could add.

Perhaps you could expand the map to the Balkans, adding the Ottomans, Transylvania and the Kingdom of Hungary, and you got yourself 3 new factions which all fit into the timeline and the place. Or perhaps add Prussia in the North as well. Warband's Deluge mod featured the Ottoman Empire as well as the Holy Roman Empire alongside the already existing factions. Can't see Scotland anywhere.

But seriously though, check out Csatßdi's Mod for WFaS. He added Hungarian mercenaries and Hungarian heroes with good stories. Combine that mod with the WFaS Enhanced Unofficial, and you get the current WFaS map expanded with Moldau, Wallachia, Transylvania and Hungary. Make some new textures, or just use some of the already existing ones, ask me for some help with the troops, and you got yourselves a working Hungary or Transylvania.

MadeInBrazil
The aim of the patch is to improve and add that new faction in the multiplayer and not singleplayer though ...

Amanda
Marth.......^^
Edytowane przez Amanda dnia 15-07-2016 18:42

Hrabia Dominique
Yeah, Marth, we can talk about mercenaries. But I don't think there should be the Hungary as a country. WFaS is a game where the main country is Poland. It's based on books "With Fire and Sword" and its about Poland and its main enemies in XVIIcentury. So that's why there shouldn't be Hungary as a country.
https://pl.wiktio..._polski.29 <----- Zanim przeczytasz mˇj post, wpierw zapoznaj si? z tym. (zalecane dla 3/4 sceny)

Marth
Hrabia Dominique napisa?(a):

Yeah, Marth, we can talk about mercenaries. But I don't think there should be the Hungary as a country. WFaS is a game where the main country is Poland. It's based on books "With " and its about Poland and its main enemies in XVIIcentury. So that's why there shouldn't be Hungary as a country.

Say one reason why Scotland should be in it and Hungary should not.

Mate I made an entire unit model for Hungary and made 70 MBs worth of textures for the patch so I'm going to do EVERYTHING I can to have Hungary in multiplayer. I have read all of Sienkiewicz's books and watched the movies as well, I know what WFaS is supposed to be about. But still, Hungary/Transylvania is closer to the main storyline than any other country you could add. And if you'd bother to read my previous post, you'd know why.

Scotland would basically be Sweden 2.0 because of the time period and the troop design, Transylvania or Hungary is much, MUCH more versatile than any of the current WFaS factions.

PS: And if WFaS' main country is Poland, how come the Germans dominate the multiplayer? Pokazuje j?zyk

Amanda
Marth, forget it, lol.
you want Hungary in it, because it┤s your country

I don┤t say, ADD JAPAN!!11!!1!
that┤s just ...... Z przymru?eniem oka

I do not care, if it┤s Scotland or whatever, as long as the faction is nice and balanced, so, could you maybe stop spamming and contribute some useful ideas instead of spamming so much about a faction which no one wants? ;┤)

Twiniu
Amanda napisa?(a):

Marth, forget it, lol.
you want Hungary in it, because it┤s your country

I don┤t say, ADD JAPAN!!11!!1!
that┤s just ...... Z przymru?eniem oka

I do not care, if it┤s Scotland or whatever, as long as the faction is nice and balanced, so, could you maybe stop spamming and contribute some useful ideas instead of spamming so much about a faction which no one wants? ;┤)

Actually, Marth is right here. Adding Scotland isn't much more logical than adding Japan. There were Scottish mercenaries in XVII Middle and East Europe, but they werent independent faction. Transilvania would be more logical. I don't see anything bad in it unless they want to make patch for everyone, probably downloadable by Steam, that would make people with non-steam version (including me) impossible to play it. If I have to buy Steam version, or wait until Polish publisher make it compatible (last time it took months). I'd like to see consistent game World.

And if you'd like to see new faction balanced, it will take more than 1 patch, I can assure you.

Marth
Yeah, no need to continue arguing about this.

I spoke to Knife Runner today and he said that if I have a good plan about Hungary and we got the right textures (which we do), he'll ensure that both Scotland and Transylvania will be added to the patch as playable Multiplayer factions. I'll do some more work on it tomorrow so don't worry, everyone will be updated U?miech

Also yeah, we have to take care that non-Steam WFaS users can gain access to the patch too.

But most importantly, let us all focus on balancing the current factions first (making Crimean inf and Muscov cav playable, balancing musket/carbine/bow aim and damage, balancing the item costs, the troop skills and so on), then add the new factions.

Twiniu
Marth napisa?(a):

But most importantly, let us all focus on balancing the current factions first (making Crimean inf and Muscov cav playable, balancing musket/carbine/bow aim and damage, balancing the item costs, the troop skills and so on), then add the new factions.

+

Changing weapons/units' statistics is piece of cake. The actual problem is how to change it, in order to balance factions.

Marth
MadeInBrazil napisa?(a):

Marth please stop involving yourself in that because you aren't , cheers ...

My allegiance belongs to Mount & Blade With Sword and I intend to do anything to improve it, just like I've been doing it in the past 5 years. So I will involve myself in this matter, whether you like it or not.

An old and experienced WFaS veteran should have some word. Plus Knife Runner asked me to join the team when it was created, the only reason why I refused was that you were in the team Brazil.

But since you seem to be doing nothing worthy of note, I'll see of what help I can be. We need to put our differences aside and unite, and listen to different opinions regarding this WFaS patch. We need to make a thread as a proposal, show it to the important people of WFaS (including the DzikiePola Council) and only if we agree on everything, should we launch that patch.

In the meantime, check out what I have done so far.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3zAVmGU0d7mNmVCYjdxZExJcGM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3zAVmGU0d7mMEFTUTlIeWFsbW8

Twiniu napisa?(a):

Marth napisa?(a):

+

Changing weapons/units' statistics is piece of cake. The actual problem is how to change it, in order to balance factions.

I tried to cover this in the latest post I made but we should basically do something like this:

Of course each and every faction and troop has its own strengths and weaknesses, but the thing we should do is to re-balance the statistics in a way that they are very close to each other so the factions will become more similar.

For example, if a Crimean Infantry's Firearms Skill is 110, and a Swedish Musketeer's Firearms Skill is 210, then we should increase the Crimean Infantry's skill by 30 and lower the Swedish Musketeer's skill by 30 as well. So you get 140 and 180, only 40 points of skill difference instead of 100.

But even if we cannot fix the faction balance problem, having faction change in clanwars will make the factions more balanced anyway. I mean of course there are some pretty obvious things that need to be done like make Crimean Infantry slower, make the Sweidsh Musketeers' aim crosshair larger and so on.

So to sum up, first of all we need to re-balance the factions, then we can worry about the balance between different factions. But we'll get there eventually U?miech
Edytowane przez Twiniu dnia 16-07-2016 18:13

Amanda
sorry, but most of that doesn┤t even look good, lol.
seriously, you just created some troops and gave them already existing items.

The set you created (if you created it, and didn┤t steal it from any mod) is a mix of every faction existing in the original game, lol xD

Marth
Amanda napisa?(a):

sorry, but most of that doesn┤t even look good, lol.
seriously, you just created some troops and gave them already existing items.

The set you created (if you created it, and didn┤t steal it from any mod) is a mix of every faction of the original game, lol xD

Of course.

If you would bother and read more though, you'd find it out why.

And even with this I have still done more than you did lass. Pokazuje j?zyk

Przejd┼║ do forum: